• British GT returns to UK shores with visit to Brands Hatch GP
• Oxford’s Matt Chapman hungry for deserved trouble-free event
• Ginetta GT4 driver looking forward to GP track challenge
Endurance racing rookie Matt Chapman is hoping for a much-needed, and long overdue, trouble free outing when the British GT Championship resumes at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit next weekend, 5th/6th August, for the penultimate event of the 2017 season.
• Battling top 10 highlight of mixed Spa-Francorchamps weekend
• Matt Chapman and team-mate Jake Giddings deliver strong pace
• Food poisoning pre-event less than ideal preparation for Chapman
Ginetta G55 GT4 driver Matt Chapman and new British GT4 Championship team-mate Jake Giddings combined to deliver a top 10 best during the fifth event of the 2017 season at Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium on Saturday, 8th July, as the highlight of an otherwise mixed weekend.