• Oxfordshire racer Matt Chapman looking forward to Spa return
• British GT4 driver hoping for trouble-free outing in Rds7&8
• Chapman aiming to turn undoubted pace into points in Belgium
Spa-Francorchamps welcomes the annual visit of the British GT Championship a week from now, on Friday, 7th July, and Saturday, 8th July, where first year GT4 driver Matt Chapman, a race winner at the legendary track in the Ginetta GT5 Challenge, is hoping to get his season firing on all cylinders.
• British GT4 racer Matt Chapman battles mechanical woes in Rd6
• Oxford driver prevented from showing true pace in Silverstone 3hr
• Driveshaft failure and brake problems undermine ‘home’ event
Oxford’s Matt Chapman endured a luckless outing during the latest round of the British GT Championship on home ground at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit over the weekend, 10th/11th June, when a series of mechanical issues prevented anything like a representative showing.
• Oxford’s Matt Chapman looking forward to first ever 3hr race
• British GT4 driver excited for ‘home’ event at Silverstone GP
• Chapman aiming to get season on track after Snetterton dramas
Matt Chapman says he cannot wait to be back racing on ‘home’ ground this weekend, 10th/11th June, when the British GT Championship visits Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit for round six of the Oxfordshire driver’s maiden season in endurance racing.